Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Voice Over

And so it is in the throngs of melancholy I have found that I have lost my voice. Long gone for days, weeks, nights, breakfast morning conversations, afternoon daydreams, months. It must have ran out the door with a suit case when I wasn't looking.
I have been looking for a voice to replace my lost voice. I've looked into a nice voice and I only found that I complimented too many people about too many things. I looked for a smart voice and came to know all to quickly that people don’t have a high tolerance for know-it-alls (especially know-it-alls who know nothing at all.) I searched for a calming intuitive voice and got tired of people asking me if I was feeling alright.
The individuals who have tangled their webs with mine, are whom I spend all to much time trying to impress, impress them with what I can be, what I can say(hence the voice searching) what I can type. All in attempts to draw my self higher than I was before to get a dash mark inches above the last, and for what?


No comments:

Post a Comment