Friday, May 22, 2009

Intrest

I have been creatively preoccupied lately. my poor blog suffers, not that it is a huge problem, I get as much fulfillment out of this as I do my facebook status. what would it take to make a blog really great? what is is that I need to propel this blog into a well visited spot. Laura's blog pulls me in eagerly with her photography and style. Melissa's cracks me up and make me miss that Mad monkey. Mariko's always keeps me informed and entertained. What to do? what is it that I care enough about to draw in others care and left click. My creativity lies within fictional snippets. My pictures pale in comparison. My news never changes.


hmmm?

I could complain, tell what irritates me daily, like road signs. I hate them. road signs, reflectors, telephone poles mile markers just clutters and distracts me. while they serve a purpose they are completely overdone.

I could list my most current thoughts each day.
Friday 22- airway. painted progression. salads. 6 pm.

I could reveal things about myself. I hate walking on carpet with dry feet. it is uncomfortable.

I could list things I am looking forward to.
Laura and Adrian's wedding. seeing Mad and Mel. paint. horseback riding. sunsets. secret door entries.

hmm.... for now. I will just stew over this conundrum.

1 comment:

  1. so... when walking around your house barefoot, do you have dishes of water strategically placed around the house for you to re-wet your feet? that way you never have to place a dry foot on the carpet... if not, it's definitely something to think about :)

    ReplyDelete