Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Downsize.

this is a post from a tiny laptop. the screen is eight inches. this makes me thinks that there is a continual need to downsize. let just see how small we can make things. somedays I do not like anything, or anyone in particular. today is one of those days. I would prefer to be sitting in the sunshine, wallowing in delicious solitude. today I am angry at alabama at its business development. today i am angry at airline service and ticket prices. today I am unimpressed with online college courses. the only thing that seems right is icecream, the vanilla kind, in a waffle cone. today my inspiration is running thin.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear of your anger. If I was there, I would help you eat that waffle cone. Then I would make you go for a walk. To help downsize my stomach. See, I make a yoke.

    ReplyDelete